Job-related German Courses
We offer unique courses tailored to your profession – whatever that may be!
Comfort with workplace German is an imporant part of a successful professional life in Germany. Our Job-related German courses combine your professional qualifications with the required German listening, writing and speaking skills to ensure sucessful communication at work.
These Courses begin at the B1 or B2 level, depending on your prior knowledge, and last at least 8 weeks. Class size does not exceed 6 participants.
The following topics are covered in Job-related German courses:
- Thematic vocabulary within your professional field
- Grammar – with a particular focus on formal language in speech and writing
- German telephone skills/ – understanding and communicating with superiors, colleagues, and customers
- Formal communications – letters, invoices, estimates, reminders, etc.
- Application training – German resumes and cover letters
For Doctors and Nurses
Specifically for doctors and nurses, we offer a preparation course for the examination Telc B2 / C1 for doctors and nurses respectively “Patientenkommunikationstest” which is one of the basic requirement for approvals to practice in Baden-Württemberg.
The course is divided into four modules and lasts at least 8 weeks and maximum 16 weeks.
If you have questions, or for additional information, please contact us via email at email@example.com